Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

New Utility Service Application 2023

Moving to town? This is the required form for new services of water, sewer, including in-town garbage pick-up. Requires the attachment of photo ID and deposit payment. Call for information on deposit and how to complete the form and supply the ID copy. If your address is within town limits,( i.e. town limit signs are posted at hospital bridge, river bridge, train trestle, Leeman Field entrance), the deposit is listed as in-town on the form. If your address is outside this area, i.e. Smyth Chapel, Ben Hur , Hwy 421 or outside the sign locations above, the deposit amount is listed as out-of-town.