A special called meeting of Town Council will be held Thursday, July 30, 1:00 PM in council chambers, 528 Industrial Dr., to discuss the increase of vehicle license fees to match Lee County fees. For information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description: Under general supervision, performs a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled work including but not limited to sanitation, grounds maintenance, town facilities cleaning and sanitizing, town equipment maintenance and cleaning. Other duties may be assigned. Application available on this website. Deadline for applications to be in Town Hall, 4:00 PM, Wednesday, July 29. Use the drop box at the curb, 528 Industrial Dr. , email to email@example.com, or fax to 276-546-6328 before the deadline.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Physically fit with the ability to lift or carry 40lbs.
- Ability to follow direction and work with minimal supervision
- Provide own transportation
- Ability to pass a drug screening
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday